Proof that Girls are... Proof that Girls are...

Quite smart really

It was an original concept but unfortunately it was serverely lacking on the animation side of things.

disdude responds:

yha you deffently saw the bad version, in the middle of it being underjudgement i quikly noticed it was that i never published the finished copy so i quicly hit edit and then uploaded the finished one with music and correct spelling!

and just so you know this is one of the oldest jokes known to man!!

PSA - Dead Hooker PSA - Dead Hooker

I loved it

I think this is what would happen if you turned the TV show 'Dexter' into more of a slapstick comedy.

Quite an original idea by NG's standards and very funny.

GunChest Episode 06_01 GunChest Episode 06_01

Brilliant

Your animation and graphics are amazing. And you clearly have a vivid imagination, shown by the characters and storyline on display.

Quite simply put; this seriously is TV quality animation.

I need to watch the rest...

Kurs Kurs

Great!

Nice animations and sound effects and by just showing small clips, the animation never grew dull.

Tribute to Tommy Tribute to Tommy

E, nani?

Well, that was random as f*ck. I found myself staring blankly at the screen for extended periods of time. The animation itself was quite nice though and at times your graphics were really good as well.

Also, I think if anything, it was too long and it kind of dragged on, with the randomness losing it initial effects, but at least it shows that you put lots of effort into this animation.

I await seeing part 2.

psychicpebbles responds:

Thank you. The reason for the long pauses and blank screens was because I improvised the entire movie, I had no script to read off of, it wasn't intentional at all.

Bindledog Episode #1 Bindledog Episode #1

It was kinda pointless...

The animation and graphics were great, but the actual storyline was rather dull and slow moving. Hopefully future episode will build more on a plot and travel at a faster pace, feature more gags, etc.

Sticky 3 Sticky 3

Great animation

Your animation sequences were very good, though I was kind of put of by a lack of detail taken to your characters and other graphics at times. Next time around I would try an improve upon detail in characters and the like, but apart from that, good work!

boomkinguy responds:

Theres always sticky 4 :) and ty for comment

Numa Numa: The Debate Numa Numa: The Debate

You've brough up alot of good points.

Most reviewers on Newgrounds have terrible english and use little to no punctuation marks eg: comas, full stops etc. The actual movie needed to be longer though.

Hoogiman responds:

TheChums responds:

Yay!

How 2 Die From A Stingray How 2 Die From A Stingray

Wow.

You got the Australian talk perfect and everything. And I should know, I am Australiancrickeyjoneswoopwoop!

s0undatr0n responds: